Banking and Finance
Led by partner Ronald Langat, our banking and finance team has developed an extensive track record over the past decade in providing specialised legal services and advice of the highest quality to Bahrain’s banking and financial sector.
We have been involved in some of the most challenging and intricate financial transactions in the Middle East. We act as legal counsel to leading international and local banks, as well as preeminent corporate entities. The team also routinely advises regulatory authorities, national bodies, the Bahraini government and government agencies.
Our areas of practice include:
- Asset Finance (medium and big ticket)
- Aviation Finance
- Bank Lending (secured, unsecured, syndicated, public and private)
- Banking Litigation and Arbitration in Bahrain
- Collective Investment Schemes
- Derivatives and Investment Products
- Fixed Income (Capital Markets)
- Islamic Finance
- Prime Brokerage
- Project Finance
- Regulatory and Licensing Issues
- Shipping Finance
- Structured Finance Products
We maintain an open-door policy, dealing promptly with everyday client queries. The strength and depth of our banking and finance practice, our client relationships, our regulatory knowledge, our sectoral approach and the quality of our people greatly benefits our clients and adds value to their business activities.