Corporate and Commercial
Our corporate team has extensive corporate and commercial expertise, having developed very close working relationships with key Bahraini regulators and decision makers in this field, as well as with prominent law firms across the region and beyond.
Our areas of practice include:
- agency, distributorship, franchising and licensing; including renegotiations and terminations
- business incorporations and licensing; company / share acquisitions, disposals and mergers and acquisitions
- capital markets, preparation of prospectuses and private placement memorandums
- corporate governance and regulatory compliance
- corporate restructuring and consolidation; shareholder, partnership and other forms of joint venture agreements
- general commercial agreements, including management agreements, consultancy arrangements and sales / support contracts
- joint ventures
- public and private M&A
In respect of acquisitions, we conduct the necessary legal reviews of trade and regulatory licences, any specific consents and approvals, on behalf of our clients.
With a particular focus on complicated cross-border transactions, our integrated team also includes regional experts in antitrust/competition law, funds and investment management, insurance, private equity and public policy.